Due to the demand for kittens I keep a waiting list of approved applications. I will work in the order applications are approved and put on the list. Understand that if you want a certain sex then the wait may be longer depending on what sexes are available in each litter. You will need to wait 4 months or more sometimes less to bring a kitten home. Please note that you must send in an application and be approved to be put on the waiting list. We have put this in place to find the best possible homes for our kittens and take it very seriously. Please allow up to one week for applications to be processed. Thank you to all that apply but only those that are approved will be contacted.
Do NOT send in applications when I am not accepting, please wait until I am accepting new applications as my list gets too long and at times I have to stop accepting for a while until the current list is fulfilled. Current status will be posted on the home page (Page 1)
Due to past experience we prefer not to sell to families with children under the age of 5. Although this may be disappointing to some our apologies but our priority is to the safety of our kittens first and foremost and this is not negotiable.
Kittens are placed within Canada only.
For those out of province you will need to fly in and pick up your kitten at my home and take them back as carry on if you are too far to drive.
Kittens are priced at 1200.00
All Kittens are placed in approved pet homes only on a spay/neuter contract.
A deposit of 400.00 in cash is required to reserve a kitten when you visit the kitten available to you. This is usually when the kitten is around 5 weeks old. Receipt will be provided for your deposit.
Personal cheques will not be accepted.
No kitten is reserved until the deposit is received.
Deposits are Non Refundable if you change your mind.
The deposit will be refunded if the kitten is found to be unfit for sale.
Balance due in cash only (no e-transfers, no cheques) on pick up of the kitten.
Updated baby pictures will be sent once a week after deposits are taken to watch your kitten grow until he/she is ready to leave our care.
Please note I reserve the right to refuse a sale at any time for any reason.
Shipping or delivery is not available.
Whats Included With Each Kitten
1. Full veterinary check completed by a licensed veterinarian.
2. Dewormed 3x veterinarian prescribed.
3. Fecal tested negative for parasites.
(this is very important especially if you have children or other pets)
4. First vaccination with Vaccination Certificate.
5. Health booklet showing all medical care received.
6. Registration Certificate (after proof of spay/neuter has been done when the kitten is between 5 & 6 months old)
7. 2 year written health guarantee (as shown on sales contract page)
8. Microchipped with lifetime registration in your name.
9. 6 weeks trial of free pet insurance through Petsecure.
10. Copies of both parents lab reports for testing Negative for Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) & Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV).
11. Gift bag including food they are eating wet and dry, toy and a cuddle blanket with mom and the siblings smell to go home with to ease the transition and a folder with all of the kittens paperwork.
Please be sure that everyone is in agreement as to the purchase of a new kitten before coming to see the kitten as it is a big commitment to add a new family member and should not be taken lightly!
Understand that a kitten has medical needs especially within the first six months
of purchase such as completing the remaining vaccinations, possible deworming and getting them fixed.
Please consider all these expenses before purchasing.