*** Please read through carefully***
Kitten Pricing....Kittens are priced at 2000.00
I keep a waiting list of approved applications. I will work in the order applications are approved and put on the list.
If you want a certain sex then the wait may be longer depending on what sexes are available in each litter.
The wait is an estimated 2 to 5 months to bring a kitten home once you are on the waiting list.
I open the waiting list for applications a few times a year.
Please note that you must send in an application and be approved to be put on the waiting list .
Approved applicants will be contacted through e-mail and a $100.00 non refundable waiting list deposit will be required via e-transfer to be put on the kitten waiting list, this will be taken off the purchase price of your kitten.
At this time you will be given more information as to when to expect a kitten.
People with allergies in the family are required to go through the same process and are required to submit the 100.00 non refundable waiting list deposit but if there is a problem with an allergic reaction are not obligated to purchase after their visit with the kitten.
Due to past experience I prefer not to sell to families with children under the age of 5. Although this may be disappointing to some my apologies but my priority is to the safety of my kittens first and foremost and this is not negotiable.
I do not sell kittens as a surprise gift to someone else as the written contract is between my cattery and the purchaser of the kitten not a third party.
Kittens are placed within Canada only at this time. I am located in York Region (North) in Ontario.
IF YOU ARE TOO FAR TO MAKE TWO TRIPS
Your waiting list deposit and your kitten deposit will be accepted via e-transfer if you feel you are too far to make 2 trips.( Due to covid both deposits will be accepted this way)
All necessary info and your kitten pictures are sent when the kitten is ready for reservation (4 weeks old) and at that time your your deposit will be required to hold that kitten for you.
When the kitten is ready to go (9 to 10 weeks) you will need to pick up the kitten at my home in person.
Returning purchasers will be entitled to a 100.00 discount on a second kitten.
If purchasing 2 sibling kittens there will be a 100.00 discount given.
All Kittens are placed in an approved pet home only on a spay/neuter contract.
A deposit of 700.00 is required to reserve a kitten when you visit the kitten available to you. This is usually when the kitten is around 4 weeks old. A receipt will be provided for your deposit when you visit. (if you are local we can arrange a visit outside as I have figured out how it is safe to do so)
Personal cheques will not be accepted.
No kitten is reserved until the deposit is received.
Updated baby pictures will be sent once a week after your deposit is taken to watch your kitten grow until he/she is ready to leave my care.
Please note I reserve the right to refuse a sale at any time for any reason.
Shipping is not available.
Whats Included With Each Kitten
1. Full veterinary check completed by a licensed veterinarian.
2. Dewormed 3x veterinarian prescribed.
3. Fecal tested negative for parasites and negative result supporting paperwork from the veterinary clinic.
4. First vaccination with Vaccination Certificate.
5. Health booklet showing all medical care received.
6. Registration Certificate (after proof of spay/neuter has been done when the kitten is between 22 and 26 weeks old)
7. 2 year written health guarantee (as shown on sales contract page)
8. Microchipped with 24 Petwatch with lifetime registration in your name.
9. 6 weeks trial of free pet insurance through Petsecure.
10. Copies of both parents lab reports for testing Negative for Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) & Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV).
11. Gift bag including the assorted foods and treats they are eating wet and/or dry and a folder with all the kittens documents.
12. New toys, a new bell collar and a new blanket with mom and the siblings smell to go home with to ease the transition.
Please be sure that everyone is in agreement as to the purchase of a new kitten before coming to see the kitten as it is a big commitment to add a new family member and should not be taken lightly!
Understand that a kitten has medical needs especially within the first six months of purchase such as completing the remaining vaccinations, possible deworming and getting them fixed.
Please consider all these expenses before purchasing.