Sales Contract & Health Guarantee
Kitten's D.O.B _________________Sex__________________________
Name of Kitten______________________
Total Purchase Price 1600.00
Waiting list deposit 100.00 Non Refundable / Kitten Deposit 500.00 /Balance on pickup 1000.00
1. Seller guarantees that the kitten has been examined by a licensed Veterinarian and has received age appropriate vaccination, deworming and care and is in good health to the best of our knowledge.
Medical record will be provided to buyer detailing all medical care kitten has received.
2. The kitten is guaranteed against life threatening congenital defects for a period of 2 years from birth.
3. All core vaccinations and spay/neuter must be completed by the buyer to keep 2 year health guarantee active.
4. If within 2 years the kitten is found by a licensed veterinarian to have a life threatening congenital defect you will receive a replacement kitten or purchase price returned which ever is chosen by purchaser. A written report from your veterinarian is required detailing the illness along with diagnostic evidence. No veterinary fees will be paid by the seller.
In the event of a question regarding the defect, a second opinion from a licensed veterinarian of the seller’s choice will be the governing opinion at the buyer’s expense.
5. No guarantees are made as to personality, eye color, size, or coat color or quality.
6. This kitten is being sold as a companion pet only and must be spayed /neutered between 22 and 26 weeks of age or registration certificate will be forfeited. Registration certificate will be released within 30 days after seller has been given a copy of the spay/neuter certificate from your Veterinarian.
**Please note that your vet receipt is not the spay/neuter certificate this is a separate form with the cat's breed, date of birth, microchip number and date of surgery signed by the Veterinarian*** You must request this form** This form must have the kittens Microchip number on it to be processed.** Purchasers initials ______
If this cat is found to have been used for breeding, purchaser agrees to pay seller an additional 5000.00 in liquidated damages upon written notification within 30 days. All expenses legal or otherwise incurred by the seller to enforce this contract will be paid by the purchaser and all legal action shall be conducted in the municipality of Newmarket, Ontario.
7. This kitten is being sold with the understanding that it will be an indoor member of the family, not an indoor/outdoor cat.
If at any time you are unable to properly care for the cat/kitten anymore you must contact seller for help in finding the cat/kitten an appropriate new home.
8. Buyer agrees to NOT have the kitten declawed.
9. By signing this purchase agreement both the purchaser and the seller agree that this is a legally binding contract.
10. This sales agreement is not transferable to another party.
Dated _______________ Dated________________