Sales Contract & Health Guarantee
Kitten's D.O.B _________________Sex______________Collar color____________
Name of Kitten______________________
Total Purchase Price 1800.00
Waiting list deposit 100.00 Non Refundable / Reservation Deposit 800.00 / Balance on pickup 1000.00
1. Seller guarantees that the kitten has been examined by a licensed Veterinarian and has received age appropriate vaccination, deworming and care and is in good health to the best of our knowledge.
Medical record will be provided to buyer detailing all medical care kitten has received.
2. The kitten is guaranteed against life threatening congenital defects for a period of 1 year from birth.
3. Rabies vaccine and spay/neuter must be completed by the buyer in the timeframe set out to keep health guarantee active but if you allow your vet to administer vaccines that are not necessary such as the Leukemia vaccine (outdoor cat virus) it will void your health guarantee as it will put your kitten under undue stress and can make them sick as Russian kittens are sensitive to vaccines and stress.
4. If within 1 year the kitten is found by a licensed veterinarian to have a life threatening congenital defect you will receive a replacement kitten. A written report from your veterinarian is required detailing the illness along with diagnostic evidence. No veterinary fees will be paid by the seller.
5. No guarantees are made or implied as to personality, eye color, size, or coat color or quality.
6. This kitten is being sold as a companion pet only and must be spayed /neutered by 26 weeks of age or registration certificate will be forfeited. Purchasers initials ______
Registration certificate will be processed within 30 days after seller has been given a copy of the spay/neuter certificate from your Veterinarian.
**Please note that your vet receipt is not the spay/neuter certificate this is a separate form with the cat's breed, date of birth, microchip number and date of surgery signed by the Veterinarian*** You must request this form** This form must have the kittens Microchip number on it to be processed.
** Purchasers initials ______
In the event of a dispute, disagreement, or civil concern between Archangel Mist Cattery and the client listed within this contract both parties agree to mandatory mediation, in the event the disagreement cannot be solved between the two parties. The mediation will be conducted by Donnell Law Group. Mediation costs will be at the clients expense. During the time of mediation confidentiality is mandatory both verbally and digitally.
** Purchasers initials______
All expenses legal or otherwise incurred by the seller to enforce this contract will be paid by the purchaser and all legal action shall be conducted in the municipality of Newmarket, Ontario.
7. This kitten is being sold with the understanding that it will be an indoor member of the family, not an indoor / outdoor cat.
If at any time you are unable to properly care for the cat/kitten anymore you must contact seller for help in finding the cat/kitten an appropriate new home.
8. Buyer agrees to NOT have the kitten declawed as it is detrimental to the well being of the kitten/cat.
9. By signing this purchase agreement both the purchaser and the seller agree that this is a legally binding contract.
10. This sales agreement is not transferable to another party.
Dated _______________ Dated________________